European Patent Attorney
Industrial Property Attorney (French)
+33 (0)1 41 48 45 38
- Post Graduate Certificate for Patents from the "Centre d’Etudes Internationales de la Propriété Intellectuelle" (CEIPI Patents)
- Graduated from the "Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Electronique et de Radioélectricité de Grenoble" (ENSERG)
Professional experience and skills acquired
Pierre graduated from the Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble with an engineering degree in electronics and telecommunications.
After obtaining his CEIPI diploma in 2010, Pierre qualified as a European Patent Attorney in 2012 and as French Patent Attorney in 2014.
Prior to joining the office in 2008, Pierre worked for eight years as a research and development engineer for a French firm specialising in civil and military telecommunications. His fields of interest included signal processing for digital communications, image and video coding and networking.
Pierre has thus acquired solid skills in Industrial Property, specialising in:
- Drafting and prosecution of patent applications at the French, European and other patent offices
- Opposition management, freedom-to-operate drafting, patent infringement, legal advices
- Infringement and patent validity litigation
- Mentoring trainee patent attorneys
His technical expertise mainly lies in the following fields: telecommunications, electronics, electricity, computer software, electronic circuits, signal processing, computer vision, cryptography, data processing, algorithms, artificial intelligence, artificial neural networks, radar, satellite positioning systems, antennas, ultrasound, sensors.
French (native language) - English