Partner, Team Manager
European Patent Attorney
Industrial Patent Attorney (French)
+33 (0)4 22 46 15 70 | +33 (0)6 63 66 46 31
- Post Graduate Certificate for Patents from the "Centre d’Etudes Internationales de la Propriété Intellectuelle" (CEIPI Patents)
- Graduated from the "ENSTA-Bretagne" (formerly ENSIETA), specialising in electronics and computing science
Professional experience and skills acquired
Naïma has over 20 years of experience in patent drafting, prosecution and client counseling in the field of Industrial Property. She has worked on a large number of portfolio construction and evaluation projects in the telecommunications and security fields.
Prior to joining Marks & Clerk France, Naïma worked for several years in the Intellectual Property Department of IBM group, after a first experience of 5 years in an Industrial Property firm. She was involved in the intellectual property strategy of the IBM group and provided wide-range IP support functions for IBM teams spread across different geographies.
Naïma gained significant experience advising clients on all issues related to Intellectual Property. These skills include:
- acquisition of industrial property rights: technical and legal analysis identifying patentable inventions, drafting of patent applications, patent prosecution (examination, opposition, appeal);
- establishment of patent prosecution strategies
- management of patent portfolios
- freedom-to-operate analyses
- valuation of intellectual property assets (due diligence)
- patent litigation
Naïma’s technical expertise covers a wide range of hardware and software technologies: telecommunication networks, computer security, databases, collaborative software, search engines, web services, data processing, GUIs, mobile communications, RFid applications, virtualisation, decision analysis tools, optimisation tools, and also circuits and microelectronic processes, processors, signal processing and image processing.
French (native language) - English