Partner, Team Manager
European Patent Attorney
Industrial Patent Attorney (French)
+33 (0)1 41 48 45 90
- Post Graduate Certificate for Patents from "Centre d’Etudes Internationales de la Propriété Intellectuelle" (CEIPI Patents)
- Graduated from "Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Electrotechnique, d’Electronique, d’Informatique, d’Hydraulique, et des Télécommunications" (Master Degree in IT and Engineer Degree in IT), Toulouse
- Graduated from "Ecole Nationale Supérieure d'Ingénieurs de Génie Chimique (Engineer Degree in Chemical Engineering), Toulouse
Professional experience and skills acquired
With first professional experiences in corporations, Gérald developed his ability to better comprehend software developments and related project management as well as team management (Dassault Electronique, Canal Plus Technologies, TPS).
Gérald has been working in the IP industry since 2002 and has acquired significant skills including:
- Legal and technical analysis in order to determine patentable inventions
- Ensure IP rights are granted and advise on the best protection strategy and its implementation worldwide
- Advise on freedom to operate and on the many different ways of leveraging your IP rights
- Help on patent portfolio management
Gérald has had the opportunity to file, over the past 11 years, at least 160 firts applications for THALES and at least 30 first applications for the CEA.
His technical expertise is in the following areas: IT, software, information processing, aeronautics, aerospace, telecommunications, artificial intelligence and process engineering.
French (native language) - English