French Managing Partner
European Patent Attorney
Industrial Patent Attorney (French)
+33 (0)1 41 48 45 48
- Post Graduate Certificate for Patents from the "Centre d’Etudes Internationales de la Propriété Intellectuelle" (CEIPI Patents)
- Doctorate in electronics, PhD thesis on laser physics from the Politecnico di Milano (2003)
- Engineer, graduated from the "Ecole Centrale Paris" (1998)
- Electronics Engineer, graduated from the Politecnico di Milano (1999)
Professional experience and skills acquired
Enrico has an in-depth knowledge of the research world. Before joining the field of Industrial Property, Enrico prepared a PhD thesis in laser physics at the Politecnico of Milan after which he worked for the French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA Saclay).
Enrico started his career as a Patent Attorney in 2003. After 10 years in a parisian IP firm, Enrico joined Marks & Clerk France in 2013, first as a team leader, in charge of training young engineers, then as a partner, before becoming Managing Partner in 2021.
Enrico has acquired significant skills including:
- Patent drafting and prosecution ;
- Patent ability, freedom-to-operate and infringement analysis ;
- Patent infringement ans patent validity disputes.
Very involved in the profession, Enrico is active in French Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorney (CNCPI - member of the Advisory Council and the Ethics and Best Practices Commission) and in the International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI - member of the French group's Steering Committee). These participations allow him to directly follow evolutions of the Industrial Property Law.
Italian (native language) - French - English